Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Primadonna On The Block- Tami Chynn




OMG! Eventhough I absolutely hate Akon (his voice is so freakin' annoying), I was checking out one of his music videos and notice this flyy ass primadonna. She has so much swagg. I thought she was just a video girl, but to my surprise she is an up and coming music artist. Her name is Tami Chynn. At first glance she seems like a Cali girl or something...lol...but she is from Kingston, Jamaica...and her style is dope...her music style is a mix of Jamaica dancehall, Beyonce, Madonna, and Gwen Stefani...check her out. My favorite song is called "Frozen" - the beat is hott. Miss Tami was introduced to Akon in 2007 and started making music...so the only bad thing is that when we hear her music we will have to hear Akon...am I the only person in the world who is wondering why the hell he is so famous? I mean his beats are hot but he shouldn't be on the song too. Uhhhhhhh! Let me shut up! Lol! Just check out Tami Chynn...I think she is going to be the next "Pop Princess"!

No comments: