Monday, December 8, 2008

BRANDY: Insecure, Jealous, or Desperately Needing Attention!






Just like I promised, there will be some gossip on this blog- I mean it is fashion related and juicy at the same time ha ha. I just got home from my full time job, and was in the process of doing my “dream job”, designing some pieces for FATE...My style icon is RIHANNA, she is so dope! No homo! So I was checking out her latest fashion candids, and read the most childish quote from none other than- BRANDY (you know that girl who use to sing like so many years ago who fell off the face of the earth claiming she was married but come to find out she wasn’t, she just said that because her ass was preggers and thought the world cared that she was really pregnant out of wedlock, lol). Apparently she was being interviewed by USWeekly, and when asked about other R&B artists’ style she said,

"I love Rihanna's style and I've always loved Beyonce's style, BUT my style is classy and simple and fashion forward."

Hold the fuck up, did she really just say that! A lot of people say things and mean something totally different but there is no way around this one. She might as well said “those bitches wear nice things but they are trashy with it”. To me she seems like she is either craving attention- knowing that people like me would take what she said out of context; or her ass is really that insecure to be jealous of Rihanna and Beyonce. I’m leaning more towards the “attention” side of it mainly because she could have thrown other names out there but she didn’t- let's see Keyshia Cole, Mary, Alicia Keys, Keri Hilson, Christina Milan, Cassie (not that she can sing that well but she is definitely fly), the other girls of Destiny's Child (LOL). But she knew these girls would get her the attention she needs. She should of mentioned Keyshia Cole or Mary J. Blige, lol...she would of got some extra attention then...Keyshia is straight hood...her and Neffy would of been looking for that ass! LMAO! What do you think about Brandy’s attention stunt? Brandy better hire the dopest fashion stylist now- because she has to live up this so called “classy fashion forward” style of hers. Better yet, she better hire RiRi! Let’s see if Rihanna or Beyonce responds to this? I doubt it though, just like their style- they are definitely too classy to do so!

No comments: